Developed by: POWERAVR
- LPC1768 dev main board 1 pcs
- 3.2" TFT LCD with touch panel 1 pcs
- USB wire 1 pcs
- 5v power adaptor 1 pcs
Summary of LPC1768 Development Kit Features:
The LPC1768 Land Rover board with NXP's ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller has been designed to make it as easy as possible to get started with Cortex-M3. low-power 32-bit microprocessor for instrumentation, industrial communications, motor control, lighting control, alarm systems. Land Rover development board on-board USB emulator, supports USB2.0 Device, dual CAN interfaces, RS-485 interface functions.
- 512KB FLASH, 64KB SRAM.
- 100 MHz ARM® Cortex-M3, and includes a support eight areas of memory protection unit (MPU)
- Built-nested vector interrupt controller
- support the SSP, UART, AD / DA, timer, GPIO, etc., can be used for memory to memory transfers
- standard JTAG test / debug interface and debug serial line and serial line tracking port option
- simulation trace module supports real-time tracking
- 4 low-power modes: sleep, deep sleep, power-down, deep power-down
- single 3.3V power supply (2.4V - 3.6V)
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C - 85 ° C
- non-maskable interrupt (NMI) input
- On-chip integrated power-on reset circuit
- Built-in systems beat the timer (SysTick), to facilitate the operating system migration.
1.2 RS232 serial interface (use direct serial line, including serial support all the ISP download procedures)
2, 2 CAN bus communication interface (CAN transceiver: SN65VHD230) :
3 RS485 communication interface (485 transceiver: SP3485) :
4, RJ45-10/100M Ethernet network interface (PHY Ethernet: DP83848) :
5, DA output interface (can do sound card USB speakers and on-board experiment, the speaker output driver),
6 AD input interface (adjustable potentiometer input),
7 color LCD display interface (2.8 inches or 3.2 inch TFT 320X240 color LCD),
8,USB2.0 interface, USB host and USB Device interface .
9, SD/MMC card (SPI) interface (with FAT12, FAT16, provide FAT32 file system),
10, IIC interface (24LC02),
11 SPI serial FLASH interface (AT45DB161D)
12 two users buttons, 2 function keys Reset button and INT0 buttons, eight LED
13 one to five key input rocker (Joystick)
14 serial ISP download function (without setting jumpers), JTAG standard download, simulation testing interface.
15 ,integrated USB emulator: simulation and debug capabilities to support online and support KEIL, IAR and other mainstream development environment
16, external 5V power input power supply or USB provide 5V power supply.
17,leads all the IO, user-friendly external circuit to the secondary development of other applications
The photo below is V1.0.
Please download CD data here:
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 15 April, 2011.